Tuning into Kids
Groups for parents which focus on developing children's emotional intelligence through supportive and emotionally responsive relationships.
This program helps parents to:
- become aware of their children's emotions
- view children's displays of emotion as a time for connection and teaching
- help children to verbally label their emotions
- empathise and validate children's emotions
- help children to solve problems
Groups are held for 8 weeks, once a week, for 2 hours each session.
How many participants are in each group?
Groups are kept to a maximum of 12 participants, with two facilitators running the group.
Ann-Marie Green | Psychologist
0449 872 228
Susan Field | Counsellor
0420 371 512